Friday 5 November 2010

Westover Hall Hotel Wedding Photography - Katie and Steven

Katie and Steven chose to have a small and initimate wedding earlier this year in one of my favourite (and closest!) venues, Westover Hall Hotel in Milford on Sea. It was a beautiful summer's day, a perfect day for such a sweet couple.

They chose one of my hourly packages to suit their wedding, so I was only with them for a couple of hours in total. I started off with the boys meeting all the guests just before the ceremony.









 


Westover always make the reception room look very classy.





Katie arriving from upstairs! Isn't she beautiful?




I LOVE Steven's expression, the first time he sees his new wife to be!




First time I've done a wedding with a best woman instead of best man! Jenny - you did a fab job!








 On our way down to the beach for some couple portraits!








Katie and Steven I wish you the absolute best life together. Thank you for inviting me to capture your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment