Friday 19 November 2010

Wedding Photography Westover Hall Hotel - Come and meet me 21st November!

Westover Hall Hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel set on the outskirts on the New Forest National Park. It's a Victorian mansion on the English seaside, boasting panoramic views across the Solent to the Needles on the Isle of Wight. As one of the closest hotels to my house (and one of my favourite venues), I work there quite often and am very proud to be their recommended wedding photographer. The staff there are so friendly and welcoming.

This Sunday 21st November 2010, New Forest Tourism are having a New Forest Wedding Showcase, where several hotels around the area are opening their doors to future Brides and Grooms to view the venues and meet suppliers. I have chosen to be at the gorgeous Westover Hall Hotel. So if you're planning a wedding, why not come down, have a wonder around the fabulous venue and come and view my wedding photography. I'll be taking along albums and you'll be able to see examples of my wedding photography.

Here are some shots I've taken at Westover.


Just check out those views!



You can have your ceremony at Westover.





Receptions at Westover.





And a few wedding photos I've taken at the hotel.




The beach is a short stroll down the garden and makes for great wedding photographs of the Bride and Groom.

































No comments:

Post a Comment