Tuesday 7 December 2010

Forest Lodge Hotel Wedding Photography - Caroline and Chris


Caroline and Chris booked me two years ago for their wedding this summer. It was a long wait to see them again - but when I did, I remembered what a great, friendly, loving couple they are. Their wedding was at St Mary's Church in Southampton and then their reception was at Forest Lodge Hotel in Lyndhurst.

My day started with Caroline and her girls in the hotel getting ready.








Caroline's gran Beryl was lovely!







Chris and his best man, David.







 


Caroline is a teacher and all her pupils had learnt a song especially for the wedding! It was adorable! Not a dry eye in the house!


 
Married!


We stopped off in Lyndhurst for some couple shots before heading to the hotel.





All the tables were named after Disney film couples - how cool!


They had a table with other family married couple photographs on - what a lovely idea.


Speech time. There were some very heartfelt words here - I had to try not to cry myself!






Chris's wedding present to Caroline - I think it went down well!



After dinner Caroline and Chris asked if they could have more couple photos - of course I obliged - great!







Then drinks on the terrace - Caroline and Chris's friends and family were all so friendly!




First dance.



So much fun was had at this wedding and I had a great time too - thank you Caroline and Chris for letting me capture your big day (and thank you for treating me like a guest - I was honoured! GREAT FOOD!)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day Carrie! I love the grandparents. And all of the smiles. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute, especially loving the mirror shot of her getting ready and the portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured a really great moment there at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete